- The very first movie I can remember seeing in the theater was The Little Mermaid(1989). I was three.
- Although I have no intention of following through with actually making them, I have written several short films. I even wrote a mathematics themed musical at one point.
- I have an unusually high tolerance for bad movies and usually try to pick out at least one redeemable quality in every movie I see, but Batman & Robin, you're awful.
- If you ask me point blank to name my favorite movie, I'll probably say Serenity, but in reality I don't know if I have any one favorite movie.
- I enjoy quoting movies to people around me with little to no prompting.
- If I could have any job in the film industry, I'd want to be director, and if I couldn't be that, I'd want to be an editor.
- Related to that, if I could be a part of any project, I'd want to be in charge of making an adaptation of The Three Musketeers.
- I'm a movie music lover. I took a class in college about film music and would sometimes attend both my own class and the other session just to spend more time in the subject.
- I don't watch horror movies. In my experience, the really good ones are powerfully frightening, and the really bad ones are just not worth the time, so there's no circumstance in which I want to see one.
- I'm an optimist. The movies I love tend to have at least a trace of hope in them. If you try to get me to watch a movie solely about despair, I can already tell you I probably won't like it.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Vanessa over at The World According to Ness tagged me. Here we go: